Cancellation of your reservation.
Date published 27-11-2020
Last changed 27-11-2020
If, due to whatever circumstances, you cannot use the accommodation reserved by and for you, you owe us the following.
- In case of cancellation up to three months before your arrival, you pay 15% of the agreed price.
- In case of cancellation between three and two months before your arrival, you pay 50% of the agreed price.
- In case of cancellation between two months and one month before your arrival, you pay 75% of the agreed price.
- If you cancel within one month before your arrival, you pay 90% of the agreed price.
- If you cancel within two weeks before your arrival, you pay 100% of the agreed price.
If you cancel, we will do our best to rent out the accommodation. When finding a new tenant, for the period reserved by you, the amount you owe and paid to us will be proportionate (based on the new booking) will be refunded (with the exception of € 75.00 administration costs).
The above cancellation conditions also apply if the reservation is changed by you in the meantime.
We recommend that you take out travel and cancellation insurance!
This can often be done very easily and cheaply on your package insurance such as a continuous travel and cancellation insurance.
You remain responsible for the reservation you make. If you cannot come on holiday because of an entry ban or (local) lockdown where the government forbids you to go on holiday, you will get 50% of the total amount back. When finding a new tenant for the period reserved by you, the amount owed and paid by you will be reimbursed proportionally (based on the new booking).
For more information. Take a look at the frequently asked questions or please contact us.
+31 (0)6 18 79 25 11
Take a look at our frequently asked questions or please send us a message.
Would you like to make a book a property? Please fill in the booking enquiry form available directly via the website.